ScrapRight Base Fingeprint
The ultra-compact, high image quality USB fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified as meeting FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20 requirements. Featuring a low-profile and water-resistant design, the Hamster Pro 20 is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented fingerprint technology. The Hamster Pro 20 can be used for authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
works with Windows Hello right out of the box for quick and secure fingerprint login to Windows 10 without a password. There is no need to install any other software. Instructions for how to login to Windows
· FBI Certified (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant)
· STQC Certified (UIDAI, Aadhaar)
· Fake Finger Rejection – advanced technology that rejects spoofed fingerprints
· Rugged, high-performance, maintenance-free optical sensor resistant to water, dust, scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
· Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology
· Smart Capture™ – high quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments and conditions such as under direct sunlight
· Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable
· USB connection
· Integrated finger guide
· Readily accessible for any finger
· Fast and accurate verification
· Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
· Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)
· Fingerprint Device Recognition™
Benefits of Using Fingerprint Readers
fingerprint readers are easy to use and can be installed quickly on any Windows PC. Backed by the industry’s best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, fingerprint readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of software applications for desktop, mobile, network, enterprise and Internet environments.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, fingerprint readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for any user.
Look to for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.